IFRS Consulting and Advisory Home
We are certified by DRI International as Business Continuity Plans Consultant, CBCP and with training and certification as internal auditor in SGS, ISO 2005: 27001.
For the development of the plan we take into account the ten knowledge practices recommended by institutions such as DRI and its British standard BCI, BS 25999: 2006, PAS77 and ISO 20000:
- Definition and Administration of the Project.
- Evaluation and Control of Risks.
- Analysis of Impacts in the Business (BIA)
- Development of Business Continuity Strategies.
- Response and Emergency Operations.
- Development and Implementation of Business Continuity Plans.
- Awareness and Training Programs.
- Test and Maintenance of Continuity Plans.
- Crisis communication.
- Coordination with Public Authorities.
- We advise our client in the elaboration and implementation of the business continuity plan, disaster recovery plan and / or information security plan, using modern standards and methodologies accepted as best practices.
- We help in the identification of critical processes, the impacts of losses and their correlations between processes and we elaborate the best cost-benefit strategies of continuity and recovery.
- In case the customer already has their BCP / DRP or implemented their information management system and wants to validate it with a third party, we can perform the audit to verify compliance.
- As an added value, we apply the project management methodology in the development of these plans and for which we are PMP certified by the PMI.
For the development of a BCP, we take as a methodological basis, the guidelines of the Disaster Recovery Institute (DRII) and ISO 22301.