- Grant Thornton Colombia
- Perspectivas Perspectivas
- Servicios Servicios
- Industrias Industrias
- Nuestra Gente Nuestra Gente
- Carreras Carreras
- Noticias Noticias
- Jornadas Colombianas de Derecho Tributario, Derecho Aduanero y Comercio Exterior
- Ley de Crecimiento / Reforma Tributaria 2019
- Seminario de Actualización Tributaria 2020 (Cali)
- Seminario de Actualización Tributaria 2020 (Barranquilla)
- Seminario de Actualización Tributaria 2020 (Medellín)
- Seminario de Actualización Tributaria 2020 (Bogotá)
- RÉGIMEN SIMPLE DE TRIBUTACIÓN Y NIIF (IMPUESTO DIFERIDO)
- XII CONGRESO DE AUDITORIA INTERNA 2019
- VII Cumbre INCP
- Cuarto Congreso Empresarial Colombiano y 75ª Asamblea Nacional
- Business Future of the Americas
- Charla de actualización en normas internacionales de información financiera (NIIF 16, NIIF 15 y NIIF 9)
- Empresario del Año - La República
- Seminario gratuito Actualización en la Reciente normatividad fiscal aplicable al Impuesto de Renta de personas jurídicas
- Responsabilidad Empresarial
- Reforma Tributaria
- III Encuentro Contable Tributario (INCP)
- Foro Universidad & Empresa
- Foro Empresario del Año 2017
- Oficinas Oficinas
Grant Thornton today announced record combined global revenues of US$4.2 billion driven by 10.4% growth in US dollars (18.8% in Euros, â‚¬3.2 billion) and 13.2% in local currency for the year ended 30 September 2012. Grant Thornton led the six largest global accounting organisations in reported revenue growth rate for 2012.
Grant Thornton this week donated US$60,000 to UNICEF, the leading childrenâ€™s organisation, as part of its ongoing partnership through the International Business Report (IBR). This takes the total donation made through the project over the past six years to over US$250,000.
New research from the Grant Thornton International Business Report (IBR) reveals that the number one barrier to international expansion reported by businesses globally is legislation and regulations.
• Indonesia, Peru, Colombia and Turkey top list of new “high growth” markets where private equity is likely to see the most opportunities • Deal activity expected to slow in China and India • Foreign trade buyers seen as most likely exit route, notably those from Japan, China and Korea
Grant Thornton has announced the appointment of a new member firm in the Dominican Republic, called Barreto & Associates LLC. Appointed on 1 November 2012, the firm will trade as Grant Thornton Dominicana and replaces the former member firm which left the global organisation in August.
Business optimism fell sharply across the globe in the third quarter of 2012, according to the latest Grant Thornton International Business Report (IBR). Despite attempts to encourage investment, the majority of businesses say that they will maintain or increase their cash reserves “ building on the $4trillion of cash already sitting on company balance sheets.
Grant Thornton Tajikistan has merged with leading local audit firm, Esho Audit LLC. The merger took effect officially from 24 August 2012. The firm will operate from two offices based in the capital city, Dushanbe. The combined firm will have three partners and 30 staff, led by Gurgen Hakobyan and will continue to operate as Grant Thornton Tajikistan.
Grant Thornton supports the International Auditing and Assurance Standards Board (IAASB) draft document to improve the auditors report, and suggests additional emphasis on certain key issues.
Grant Thornton has announced the appointment of three new member firms in Francophone Africa: Gabon, Ivory Coast and Togo, who joined the global network from 1 October 2012 and will be operating as Grant Thornton in their respective countries.
The Association of Illustrators (AOI) presents Images 36: Best of British Illustration, an exhibition that features the winning work of over 50 artists from the length and breadth of the UK, who entered the AOIâ€™s annual flagship competition, images.