- Grant Thornton Colombia
- Perspectivas Perspectivas
- Servicios Servicios
- Industrias Industrias
- Nuestra Gente Nuestra Gente
- Carreras Carreras
- Comunicaciones Comunicaciones
- Noticias Noticias
- RÉGIMEN SIMPLE DE TRIBUTACIÓN Y NIIF (IMPUESTO DIFERIDO)
- XII CONGRESO DE AUDITORIA INTERNA 2019
- VII Cumbre INCP
- Cuarto Congreso Empresarial Colombiano y 75ª Asamblea Nacional
- Business Future of the Americas
- Charla de actualización en normas internacionales de información financiera (NIIF 16, NIIF 15 y NIIF 9)
- Empresario del Año - La República
- Seminario gratuito Actualización en la Reciente normatividad fiscal aplicable al Impuesto de Renta de personas jurídicas
- Responsabilidad Empresarial
- Reforma Tributaria
- III Encuentro Contable Tributario (INCP)
- Foro Universidad & Empresa
- Foro Empresario del Año 2017
- Oficinas Oficinas
Grant Thornton Tajikistan merges with a leading local audit firm
Grant Thornton Tajikistan has merged with leading local audit firm, Esho Audit LLC. The merger took effect officially from 24 August 2012. The firm will operate from two offices based in the capital city, Dushanbe. The combined firm will have three partners and 30 staff, led by Gurgen Hakobyan and will continue to operate as Grant Thornton Tajikistan.
Since Grant Thornton Tajikistan's formation in 2010, they have established the firm as the leading provider of audit and advisory services in Tajikistan.
Gurgen Hakobyan, managing partner, commented, "I am happy to welcome the Ehso Audit partner and their team to Grant Thornton Tajikistan and I wish all of us a long and fruitful journey ahead. This is the first merger in the Tajikistan market of audit and advisory services. I am confident that this unique consolidation of our growing firm distinguishes us within the local market and that it will certainly set a new standard of quality in our profession."
Ed Nusbaum, global CEO commented, "Mergers are a vital way to increase our outreach to better serve our dynamic growing clients. I am pleased to hear about this development of growth from Tajikistan as well as its positive impact within the CIS region."