- Grant Thornton Colombia
- Perspectivas Perspectivas
- Servicios Servicios
- Industrias Industrias
- Nuestra Gente Nuestra Gente
- Carreras Carreras
- Comunicaciones Comunicaciones
- Noticias Noticias
- Seminario de Actualización Tributaria 2020 (Cali)
- Seminario de Actualización Tributaria 2020 (Barranquilla)
- Seminario de Actualización Tributaria 2020 (Medellín)
- Seminario de Actualización Tributaria 2020 (Bogotá)
- RÉGIMEN SIMPLE DE TRIBUTACIÓN Y NIIF (IMPUESTO DIFERIDO)
- XII CONGRESO DE AUDITORIA INTERNA 2019
- VII Cumbre INCP
- Cuarto Congreso Empresarial Colombiano y 75ª Asamblea Nacional
- Business Future of the Americas
- Charla de actualización en normas internacionales de información financiera (NIIF 16, NIIF 15 y NIIF 9)
- Empresario del Año - La República
- Seminario gratuito Actualización en la Reciente normatividad fiscal aplicable al Impuesto de Renta de personas jurídicas
- Responsabilidad Empresarial
- Reforma Tributaria
- III Encuentro Contable Tributario (INCP)
- Foro Universidad & Empresa
- Foro Empresario del Año 2017
- Oficinas Oficinas
Grant Thornton supports Association of Illustrators at Images 36
The Association of Illustrators (AOI) presents Images 36: Best of British Illustration, an exhibition that features the winning work of over 50 artists from the length and breadth of the UK, who entered the AOI's annual flagship competition, images.
The exhibition, which is open to the public from 3-28 October, will coincide with the launch of an accompanying book: Images 36: Best of British Illustration 2012. The book brings together the shortlisted 350 artworks and profiles from 240 illustrators, including those featured in the exhibition, as well as an editorial section with a series of specially commissioned essays by cultural commentators.
Grant Thorntons brand has been building its presence in the market over the past five years around a distinctive visual identity that employs illustration as a key element. "Illustration is an important part of the Grant Thornton identity palette" says Jonathan Geldart, global leader - marketing communications, Grant Thornton International. "Over the past six years, we have worked with extraordinary illustrators who have given us a differentiating impact in our communications, conveying refreshing new perspectives to address the issues facing our clients and targets in their pursuit of growth.
"At the start of 2012, our allegiance with illustration as our image style was boosted when we launched our first fully global advertising campaign based around Reason and Instinct. Our support of the AOI is a celebratory gesture in support of the excellent work that they do on behalf of illustrators."
Director of Public Relations and External Affairs
T +1 312 602 8955