- Grant Thornton Colombia
- Perspectivas Perspectivas
- Servicios Servicios
- Industrias Industrias
- Alba Rocío Rodríguez Orozco
- Ana Yedith Cepeda Chaparro
- Arlit Patricia Alvarez Duarte
- Eduardo Aníbal Blanco Ortegón
- Jairo Enrique González Cañón
- Jose de Jesús Hernández Herrera
- Jose Hernán Flórez Pachón
- Julio Alberto Chamorro Cavalli
- Néstor A. Jiménez
- Pedro Cruz Daza
- Pedro Elías Bonilla Fonseca
- Carreras Carreras
- Comunicaciones Comunicaciones
- Noticias Noticias
- RÉGIMEN SIMPLE DE TRIBUTACIÓN Y NIIF (IMPUESTO DIFERIDO)
- XII CONGRESO DE AUDITORIA INTERNA 2019
- VII Cumbre INCP
- Cuarto Congreso Empresarial Colombiano y 75ª Asamblea Nacional
- Business Future of the Americas
- Charla de actualización en normas internacionales de información financiera (NIIF 16, NIIF 15 y NIIF 9)
- Empresario del Año - La República
- Seminario gratuito Actualización en la Reciente normatividad fiscal aplicable al Impuesto de Renta de personas jurídicas
- Responsabilidad Empresarial
- Reforma Tributaria
- III Encuentro Contable Tributario (INCP)
- Foro Universidad & Empresa
- Foro Empresario del Año 2017
- Oficinas Oficinas
Grant Thornton announces three new member firms in Gabon, Ivory Coast and Togo
Grant Thornton has announced the appointment of three new member firms in Francophone Africa: Gabon, Ivory Coast and Togo, who joined the global network from 1 October 2012 and will be operating as Grant Thornton in their respective countries.
Gabon - Cabinet Delta, (previously a correspondent firm of Grant Thornton for over 20 years), was established in 1984 and is led by Adrien Degbey. They are currently fourth in the local market. The firm has three partners and 25 staff. All the partners are French Certified Public Accountants and they provide a wide range of audit, accounting, tax and advisory services.
Ivory Coast - CICE Cote d'Ivoire, was established in 2008, and aims to rank sixth in their local market in 2012. The firm has two partners and ten staff and is led by Moustapha Coulibaly. The firm is currently focused on audit and financial related advisory services with plans to develop tax and consulting services. The firm has expertise in working with international financial lending institutions such as the World Bank, the African Development Bank and USAID.
Togo - CKA Audit & Conseil, was established in 1999. The firm is currently one of the top five practices in Togo with around 12% market share and a strong reputation in West Africa where they are registered as certified accountants in Benin and in the Democratic Republic of Congo (Kinshasa) as well as Congo (Brazzaville). The firm has one partner and 26 staff and is led by Constant KobiÃ©dÃ¨ma Awesso. They provide audit, tax compliance and consultancy services.
Ed Nusbaum, chief executive officer of Grant Thornton International explains, "I am very pleased to welcome these three new firms in Francophone Africa to the Grant Thornton network. There is a clear strategic direction for these countries to connect on an international scale for growth and business opportunities. We look forward to seeing their progress over the years ahead".
Director of Public Relations and External Affairs
T +1 312 602 8955