- Diagnóstico e implementación de NIIF plenas y NIIF para las PYMES
- Capacitación y actualización en NIIF
- Cálculo de estimaciones contables bajo NIIF
- Valoración de instrumentos financieros
- Asesoría en consultas especializadas
- Asesoría en NIIF para entidades del sector público
- Preparación de estados financieros y revelaciones
Businesses open to outsourcing
Two in five mid-market businesses around the world either currently outsource a back-office process, or plans to in the near future. That is the key finding from our new report - Outsourcing: driving efficiency and growth - which looks to better understand attitudes to outsourcing: Why and what functions are businesses outsourcing? What is preventing businesses from outsourcing? And how can these obstacles can be overcome?
The benefits outsourcing can offer businesses are widely recognised, with the principal drivers being desire to find efficiencies (57%) or to reduce cost (55%). Tax and accounting (49%) and IT (46%) are the main processes companies currently outsource.
However, a majority of business leaders remain reluctant to outsource; the principal barrier emerges as an unwillingness to lose control of a key process (44%) followed by the high cost of implementation (32%) and the risk involved with contracting out a key process (27%).
• the global press release looks at why businesses are reluctant to outsource
• the data visualisation tool allows you to explore outsourcing trends in 45 economies
• Samantha George encourages to try outsourcing for themselves
Read more about our survey methodology here.