- Grant Thornton Colombia
- Perspectivas Perspectivas
- Servicios Servicios
- Industrias Industrias
- Nuestra Gente Nuestra Gente
- Carreras Carreras
- Noticias Noticias
- Jornadas Colombianas de Derecho Tributario, Derecho Aduanero y Comercio Exterior
- Ley de Crecimiento / Reforma Tributaria 2019
- Seminario de Actualización Tributaria 2020 (Cali)
- Seminario de Actualización Tributaria 2020 (Barranquilla)
- Seminario de Actualización Tributaria 2020 (Medellín)
- Seminario de Actualización Tributaria 2020 (Bogotá)
- RÉGIMEN SIMPLE DE TRIBUTACIÓN Y NIIF (IMPUESTO DIFERIDO)
- XII CONGRESO DE AUDITORIA INTERNA 2019
- VII Cumbre INCP
- Cuarto Congreso Empresarial Colombiano y 75ª Asamblea Nacional
- Business Future of the Americas
- Charla de actualización en normas internacionales de información financiera (NIIF 16, NIIF 15 y NIIF 9)
- Empresario del Año - La República
- Seminario gratuito Actualización en la Reciente normatividad fiscal aplicable al Impuesto de Renta de personas jurídicas
- Responsabilidad Empresarial
- Reforma Tributaria
- III Encuentro Contable Tributario (INCP)
- Foro Universidad & Empresa
- Foro Empresario del Año 2017
- Oficinas Oficinas
Grant Thornton named 'Best managed international firm'
The Managing Partners' Forum, a professional body that celebrates the value of leadership and management excellence, has named Grant Thornton 'Best managed international firm.' Judged by an independent panel of subject matter experts, the award recognises the strength of Grant Thornton’s global strategy and leadership, which has enabled Grant Thornton to lead the major global accounting networks in revenue growth for the last two years.
Ed Nusbaum, Grant Thornton global CEO, said, "I am delighted that we have been named 'Best managed international firm'. The award is a reflection of our clear focus on achieving our strategy, as well as the great work, collaboration and determination of everyone working for Grant Thornton globally. We have one clear strategy and I thank everyone at Grant Thornton for their commitment to making it a reality in each market."
The award criteria focuses on six key areas: effective communication of the strategy; collaboration with external specialists and partners; positive impact on the client experience; enthusiastic employees living the firm's values; performance improvement and commercial success.
The judging panel said, "Grant Thornton is faced with the formidable competition of the Big 4 accounting firms but has developed an ambitious five year strategy across 127 countries, with a view to both growing revenues and enhancing its reputation. In a difficult market the firm has achieved very significant levels of growth, a level of international co-ordination and integration and has now positioned itself as a strong and credible challenger brand in a very consolidated market."
For a full list of award winners visit the MPF website.
Director of Public Relations and External Affairs
T +1 312 602 8955