- Grant Thornton Colombia
- Perspectivas Perspectivas
- Servicios Servicios
- Industrias Industrias
- Alba Rocío Rodríguez Orozco
- Ana Yedith Cepeda Chaparro
- Arlit Patricia Alvarez Duarte
- Eduardo Aníbal Blanco Ortegón
- Jairo Enrique González Cañón
- Jose de Jesús Hernández Herrera
- Jose Hernán Flórez Pachón
- Julio Alberto Chamorro Cavalli
- Néstor A. Jiménez
- Pedro Cruz Daza
- Pedro Elías Bonilla Fonseca
- Carreras Carreras
- Comunicaciones Comunicaciones
- Noticias Noticias
- RÉGIMEN SIMPLE DE TRIBUTACIÓN Y NIIF (IMPUESTO DIFERIDO)
- XII CONGRESO DE AUDITORIA INTERNA 2019
- VII Cumbre INCP
- Cuarto Congreso Empresarial Colombiano y 75ª Asamblea Nacional
- Business Future of the Americas
- Charla de actualización en normas internacionales de información financiera (NIIF 16, NIIF 15 y NIIF 9)
- Empresario del Año - La República
- Seminario gratuito Actualización en la Reciente normatividad fiscal aplicable al Impuesto de Renta de personas jurídicas
- Responsabilidad Empresarial
- Reforma Tributaria
- III Encuentro Contable Tributario (INCP)
- Foro Universidad & Empresa
- Foro Empresario del Año 2017
- Oficinas Oficinas
Grant Thornton reports 10.4% growth rate and record global revenues of $4.2 billion
Grant Thornton today announced record combined global revenues of US$4.2 billion driven by 10.4% growth in US dollars (18.8% in Euros, 3.2 billion) and 13.2% in local currency for the year ended 30 September 2012. Grant Thornton led the six largest global accounting organisations in reported revenue growth rate for 2012.
While we are proud of this accomplishment, I know our people will say the true measure of our success is how well we served our clients, said Ed Nusbaum, CEO, Grant Thornton International Ltd. â€œBy this measure, I am confident in saying it was a very good year and something we will build upon. Our continued ambition going into 2013 is to be recognised as the leading provider of high quality, professional services to dynamic organisations, helping them unlock their potential for growth.
- Workforce grew by more than 14% to 35,809 people in 118 countries.
Service line growth
- Growth was strong across all key service lines, with assurance growing 11% to US$1.9 billion, tax growing 9% to US$0.9 billion and advisory (and other) growing 18% to US$1.4 billion.
Regional revenue growth
- Asia Pacific reported revenue growth of 33% to US$579m, boosted by significant M&A activity in Australia and China. India reported strong organic growth of 25%.
- Latin America reported revenue growth of 20% (26% in local currency), to US$146 million. Brazil reported 38% growth.
- North America growth was 7% (8% in local currency), with revenues of US$1.77 billion.
- European revenues grew 8% (13% in local currency) to US$1.58 billion, with Austria, Denmark, Germany, Greece, and Poland, all reporting growth of 20% or more. Grant Thornton UK reported 13% growth.
- Middle East revenues increased 18% to US$30 million.
Significant member firm additions/member firm M&A
- Grant Thornton welcomed 12 new member firms in Kenya, Belarus, the Baltics (Latvia, Lithuania, Estonia), Haiti, Paraguay, Gabon, Ivory Coast, Senegal, Ukraine, and Togo.
- Additional member firm M&A expansion occurred in the US, China, Russia, France, Canada, Denmark, Japan, Italy, Mexico, Indonesia, Poland, Hong Kong, Portugal, Tajikistan, Colombia, UK, Australia, and New Zealand.
Director of Public Relations and External Affairs
T +1 312 602 8955