Implementation of the System of Risk of Money Laundering and Financing of Terrorism
In order to meet the new regulatory requirements regarding the prevention of money laundering risks, we are pleased to invite you to know about our professional services for the implementation of the money laundering and terrorist financing risk management system, in compliance with External Circular 100 -00006 of August 2016 issued by the Superintendencia Financiera de Colombia.
Grant Thornton offers a Consulting service to support organizations with the implementation of a system of self-control and risk management of money laundering and terrorist financing in compliance with the provisions of the Superintendencia Financiera de Colombia in External Circular 100-00006 of August 2016.
Our work includes the following activities:
- Design of risk manual LAFT
- Identification of risks
- Risk measurement methodology LAFT
- Consolidation in risk matrix
- Define the procedures for knowledge of counterparties
- Define reporting procedures
- Establish mechanisms for disclosure and communication of instructions and measures adopted by the company
Grant Thornton's methodology for delivering these services includes four phases: